Have you ever gone to a conference and gotten a grip of business cards in your hand?
I used to store mine in a little box in the deep recesses of a banker box never to be opened again.
But then I discovered how to leverage www.evernote.com and the iPhone. Here's what you can do:
1) Take a picture of each business card (the back side if there is something on it) with your iPhone.
2) Find your Evernote incoming email address, click here, if you don't know how.
3) Email all the business card photos to the Evernote email address using iPhone photos
4) Go to Evernote website and log in. You can search the business card photo's content by name, company, etc. etc.
5) Now throw each and every one of your business cards into the closest recycle bin like a ninja!